Please note that while the website is open for public access, the services provided by us through the platform accessible on this website will only be available to registered users of this website.
- This website and its contents, including but not limited to services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links (third party or otherwise), advertisements or other items (“Content”) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. GreenArc gives no representation, warranty or undertaking (as the case may be), express or implied, to anyone of any kind, including:
- the availability of this website and the platform for any viewing, transaction or account management purposes and that there will be no interruption or error in any of this website’s feature or function;
- in relation to any title in connection with this website and its Content, or any non- infringement of third party rights;
- that this website or the servers that make it available will be free of viruses, malware or other harmful components or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros;
- that this website will be compatible with all software and hardware or that it will be secure;
- that this website is of satisfactory fitness or quality for any general or particular purpose;
- that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, non-misleading, reliable or valid;
- that any defects and/or errors on this website will be corrected immediately or promptly;
- in relation to the credit worthiness, business or financial situation of any person; or
- in respect of any content, service, product, material or information contained in any third party link or website.
- Under no circumstances will GreenArc (or our employees, agents, directors or shareholders) be liable for any Content on this website, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of this website or any Content.
- GreenArc neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss or damage, (whether direct or indirect), howsoever caused, as a result of or arising from your use or inability to use or access of this website and/or any Content.
- GreenArc reserves all rights to modify the Content, features and functionality of this website, to shut down this website and to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this website, at any time and without any prior notice, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- The names, images and logos (“Marks”) identifying GreenArc or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks respectively, of GreenArc and/or third parties, and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by GreenArc or the relevant third parties. You shall have no right or licence to download, reproduce or use any such Marks or the name of GreenArc whether for use as a link to any website or otherwise, except with the prior approval of GreenArc or the relevant third parties.
- This website may contain links to other websites and online resources which are not maintained or operated by GreenArc. The use of such third party websites and resources is at your own risk. GreenArc is not responsible for and does not endorse the availability or contents of such third party websites or resources and does not constitute or imply any sponsorship, recommendation or any other relationship between GreenArc and such third party. GreenArc shall not be liable for any damages or loss (including any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or similar items or processes), arising from the availability of contents of those third party websites or resources.
- Without prejudice to any other limitation of liability by GreenArc provided herein, each of GreenArc, and all of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, partners and employees shall not be liable to any person, including, but not limited to, any users of this website, for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use or data, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of profits (whether, but not limited to, revenue or anticipated profits) or losses to third parties, arising out of or in any way connected with any use of, inability to use or reliance on any information provided on, this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if GreenArc or its agents or employees had been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will not:
- use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, abusive or harmful, or otherwise objectionable, or in connection with any such purpose or activity;
- use this website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others or GreenArc, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with this website or express or imply that GreenArc endorses any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website or the servers or networks used to make this website available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with this website any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from this website;
- use any information found on this website to canvass or solicit any person or entice any person away from the employment of, investment with, seeking funding from or any other commercial relationship with GreenArc or this website; or
- insert a hyperlink to this website or any part thereof or “mirror” any Content on any other server, website or web page.
- Notwithstanding anything in this website, your eligibility for any product or service on this website is subject to acceptance by GreenArc.
This website shall not be shown, re-transmitted, re-distributed, disclosed or copied, or relied upon, in whole or in part, by any person for whatever purpose without the prior consent of GreenArc. This website may refer to certain features of an investment/financing but does not purport to contain a complete description of all material terms or of the terms which may differ from those summarised in this website. Accordingly, this website and the Content is qualified in its entirety by the more detailed documentation relating to the investment/financing. Information in this website is based upon certain assumptions and analysis of information available as at the date of the Content uploading and reflects prevailing conditions and GreenArc’s views as of such date, all of which are subject to change at any time without notice. Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, GreenArc makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory, and shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of the information.
This website has not been registered with any regulatory authority. Returns on any investment are not guaranteed including the possible loss of the entire principal amount invested. Any grant of financing remains subject to GreenArc’ internal approval and legal documentation.
Please note that the graphs, charts, formulae or other devices set out or referred to in this website cannot, in and of themselves, be used to determine and will not assist any person in deciding whether and/or when to make an investment or procure a financing. Investors should note that the past performance of any investment, company, entity or GreenArc mentioned in this website, and any prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, stock market, bond market or the economic trends of the markets is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of any investment, company, entity or GreenArc or the economy, stock market, bond market or economic trends of the markets. Nothing in this website shall constitute a representation or give rise to any implication that there has not been or that there will not be any change affecting the investment/financing. Employees of GreenArc shall not be held liable for any decision or action taken based on the views expressed or information contained in this website.
Investors should consider carefully the risks of investing and may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest. Should you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should consider carefully whether the investment is suitable for you. Similarly, companies seeking financing should seek advice and carefully consider if the financing is suitable for you.
This website and its Content are strictly for general information only and does not constitute, and shall not be deemed to constitute, an offer, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy or sell any investment or invest in any company, or to grant or procure any financing. This website should not be construed as accounting, legal, regulatory, tax, financial or other advice. Investments are not obligations of, deposits in, or guaranteed or insured by GreenArc, or any of its subsidiary, associate, affiliate or distributors.